Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Classes and Workshops

I am teaching several oil painting classes and plein air painting workshops in the Charlotte, NC, area this spring, as well as a wood cut workshop. I am also available for private lessons for individuals or small groups. View a list of current and upcoming classes and workshops I am teaching. For more information, please email me at info@paulkeysar.com or call 704-596-1286.

I am also planning 3- and 5-day plein air painting workshops at Emerald Isle and the Crystal Coast of North Carolina. Projected dates are in late-September and October. More details to be announced soon. There is also the possibility of a 3-day workshop this spring. If interested, please let me know, and I will email you the details when available. Thanks!

No comments: