Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Finished!

I have finished and turned in all paintings for my second exhibit this summer. I have been working on preparing for the "Realism Found" exhibit (on display through June 30th), and the upcoming "ELEMENTARY: The Basics - Air, Earth, Fire, Water" for the past two months. I am ready to switch focus.

The ELEMENTARY exhibit runs June 22 - August 13, 2009, with an opening reception during the Art Walk on Friday, June 26, 2009, from 6-9 p.m., at the Cabarrus Arts Council, Historic Courthouse, 65 Union Street S, Concord, NC 28026. For more information about this exhibit, please contact the gallery at 704-920-ARTS (2787).

I saw a preview of the exhibit yesterday, and it looks really great! There is a great mix of styles from artists across the region. Please come out to the opening if you can. It won't disappoint.

I'm still working on editing images of the new paintings completed for the two exhibits, so I can show you the new paintings. I created four new paintings for the Realism Found exhibit and seven new paintings for the ELEMENTary exhibit. I'm still working on my website redesign. There's been a lot going on. I'm not posting new information on my website until the redesign is done. In the meantime, look for news on my blog or follow me on Twitter at @paulkeysar.

No comments: